Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Dressed Up- Year of the Sheep Twins



 When I was much younger, I used to tell EVERYONE that my mom and I were twins. My siblings would point out that it was impossible for us to be twins. It didn't really matter, though, in my 5 year old mind, we were twins and that was all there was to it. One day, we were eating at a Chinese restaurant, and they had the Chinese zodiac on the place mats. Everyone was checking out what animal they were born under, and my mom and I found out that we were both year of the sheep/ram. Ever after that, my mom and I have been year of the sheep twins. So, today my mom and I decided that we were going to be twins for All Dressed Up (p.s. it is totally coincidental that we have matching tops). Enjoy!






I had to teach her how to be a proper Charlie's Angel. :)
Matching shirts: L.L. Bean, Matching sunglasses: FREE from Indiana University

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Love it!! These pictures are seriously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two BEAUTIFUL women! I love that you had the same shirt.

    ReplyDelete