Sunday, April 24, 2011

13 inches!

So on Friday I went to the salon, and got about 13 inches of my hair cut off. I was so nervous about it beforehand, but after, I LOVED it. I decided to donate my hair, so I had it straight when I got there, and I had the 10 or 11 initial inches taken off, but then Rachel (my AWESOME new stylist) washed it, and finished layering it, and shaping it curly. It felt so amazing knowing that I was doing something to help someone else. 

I'm still getting used to having no hair... and I DO look more Shirley Temple-ish, but I'm really happy with the way it turned out. So without further ado, here are some pictures taken in the process! Enjoy.


 This was the part that was the most terrifying. 

 This was pretty scary too. 

 But, it all turned out well!! And it was totally worth it. 
Forever loved. 

1 comment: